Thursday, August 14, 2008

Red Carpet Transformation:Alicia Keys

Red Carpet Glory


Just Gorgeous


This fabulous blouse was the inspiration for my cousin's fabulous wedding.





Red Carpet Hot Mess!




Alicia Keys is definitely one of the greatest artist of my generation. She is beautiful, talented and most importantly she is humbled. When I first heard her first single "Fallin", I knew she was a prodigy and not just a studio made artist. The only fault I found with Alicia was her hideous ensembles. She looked like a member from Full Force(the 80's group). I felt Alicia was hiding behind these ridiculous costumes to shelter herself from the public. The Fashion God realized her potential and Alicia Keys instantly became a Fashion Diva! Alicia was on the red carpet with stunning Armani, Gucci and Naeem Khan apparel. Alicia Keys is a modern day Aretha Franklin, Patti LaBelle, Gladys Knight, Chaka Khan, Tina Turner and Diana Ross. Like these Legends, she will be around for a long time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was Alicia's white blouse part of your cousin's wedding dress?

Anonymous said...

My cousin's dress was a beautiful silk ivory strapless dress with a bolero pouf sleeves jacket.The bridemaids ensemble was a tiffany blue blouse similiar to Alicia's blouse paired with a chocolate brown satin skirt. It was a stunning combination!