Sunday, August 10, 2008

12th Annual America Black Film Festival


Halle Berry was the only A-lister at this event. She looks pretty in this simple black flair dress.


Essence Atkins looks great in this zebra print dress and I love her t-strap shoes!



Mya is starring in the D-list movie "Love For Sale". I just wish they stop making these ghetto foolishness as such. Her look is so bland and boring...Big Snooze!




Toccara looks va-va-voom in this sexy black corset dress. I don't like her extra skin hanging out on the side but she still looks good.





Lela Rochon looks absolutely fabulous in this simple casual chic ensemble!




The only thing I like about Lauren London outfit is her Barack Obama t-shirt!



Tatyani Ali looks "A Little House on the Prairie" but I like this look.

No comments: