Friday, August 22, 2008

Fashion Pics

Black and White Gala For Barack Obama


The gorgeous Nia Long always look like she has a sunkist tan. She looks fabulous in this black strapless flirty dress!


Melanie Brown looks like a cheap and Tacky Las Vegas showgirl in this heavily beaded gown even though I love the bottom half. I have to call the hair extension rehab center because another star overdose on their hair extensions again!

Jamie Fox and his beautiful daughter Corrine looks wonderful. Corrine dress is pretty and she is dress approproiate for her age.

23rd Annual Imagen Awards


Eva La Rue looks sensational in this white ruffled Robert Rodriguez dress!



Dania Ramirez black strapless feathered dress is simply divine! I just wish her up-do was more sleek instead of I am going to my high school prom!



This little girl is too adorable in this teal one-shouldered rosette dress. Again, I feel it's a little too grown for Selena Gomez but yet she still manage to look youthful.

No comments: