Friday, April 01, 2011

Women's History Month Event At The White House

First Lady Michelle Obama hosted the Women's History Month event welcoming celebrities and students at The White House. This auspicious event encourage women to be strong and successful in the world.

Michelle Obama wore a chic black textured with leather trimmed Jonathan Saunders sheath dress.

She completed her look with a sleek bob and flawless make-up.

Actress Tracee Ellis Ross was in attendance looking fabulous as ever. I am literally drooling over her coral statement necklace. I need that piece in my life!

Songstress Ledisi looks wonderful in her sparkling printed mini dress paired with black pom-pom heels.

Actress Alfre Woodard looks charming in her black and white printed dress paired with a string of pearls.

1 comment:

Divalocity said...

I would have loved to have been there.The only thing that bothers me is that the photographer's pick and choose their subjects to photograph. They by-passed the legendary Judith Jamison and I'm sure others who were note-worthy.