Monday, April 04, 2011

Fabulous Events: Iman and Tatyana Ali

4th Annual Point Honors New York Gala


Iman looks sensational in her burgundy silk one-shouldered Marc Jacobs dress. I simply adore her rosette belt.

I know this may be surprising to you guys but this is not a pure perfection look. My only problem is the length of the dress. I just wished it was a two inches shorter.

Okay, this may be crazy to hear but I also have another problem. Her brown textured clutch is too big for such a delicate dress.

I know it's a miracle that I feel Iman is not flawless but she is still marvelous!

Marc Jacobs Spring 2011

Star's Magazine "All Hollywood Event"


Just like Iman, Tatyana Ali opted for the luscious color burgundy. She looks gorgeous in her burgundy ombre asymmetrical Christoforos Kotentos dress.

I am delighted to see her in more edgier pieces. I adore the waistband and draping detail.

I tried and tried over again to like her new sitcom on TV One " Love That Girl" but it's beyond awful. I don't know who is doing the writing but it not funny at all and I can't stand the 1980 stereotypes. Even comedian Charlie Murphy can't save this disaster!

No comments: