Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Madea's Big Happy Family" Los Angeles Premiere

I have to admit that I am not a big fan of Madea's movies because I just feel it's a horrible depiction of African-America but I have to realize it's purely for comedy. I even found myself chuckling at the previews. Will I pay to see it? Never, but I will watch it on dvd.

Lauren London is such a pretty girl. The actress looks beyond sensational in her nude vintage Herve Leger Couture woven strapless dress paired with nude platform heels.

Her pony-tail was a little too long for my taste but her make-up was absolutely flawless.


Keke Palmer looks chic as ever in her divine ensemble. She rocked a sleek gray blouse with black skinny trousers and a cute wide belt.

She completed her look with straight hair and black heels.

Teyana Taylor definitely wanted to show off her sexy side. Good Lord! I didn't know this girl was this well endowed.

She rocked a black thigh-high split dress paired with a pop of color red heels.

I know her funky curly hair is too much for most but I am loooving it!

No comments: