Wednesday, April 27, 2011

US Weekly Hot Hollywood Party



When Camilla Alves steps into a room, I don't care how secure you are, she will make you run to the bathroom for a quick touch-up!

The gorgeous model wore a beautiful red satin trim bustier Dolce & Gabbana dress that fits her like a glove.

She completed her look with soft curls and black pointy heels.


I love Garcelle Beauvais because she always give me delicious color.

The actress looks beyond fabulous in her tangerine draped cowl neck dress.

She completed her look with curly locks and hot gold strappy sandals.


This is a perfect example of how hair and accessories can ruin an ensemble!

Dania Ramirez turquoise woven detail asymmetric dress is cute but you can't focus on it due to everything else going on.

Her up-do ponytail looks silly, her turquoise earrings are too much and her metallic bag looks cheap.

The only thing I like is her nude peep-toe heels.


Tatyana Ali wore a sexy LBD paired with some fabulous black bucked strappy sandals.


Whitney Ports always get it right. She looks incredible in her white multi color Guishem one-shouldered dress. This is something that I will rock everyday of the week!

I am lusting over her stunning blue cage and lace-up Giuseppe Zanotti platforms!


Now this is how to rock a jumper! Caroline D'Amore looks fantastic in her rust silk seventy inspire jumper.

She is pure perfection from her great short hairstyle to her marvelous statement necklace.


I still can't believe Jessica Simpson has a billion dollar empire with her shoes and handbags but yet you never ever see her in her own design. I guess she must be allergic to plastic!

On this occasion she wore a great graphic printed Etro dress. She is finally wearing silhoutes that complments her body.

Don't get me wrong, I like Simpson's shoes but you can't compare them to these gorgeous black cork Giuseppe Zanotti wedges she is rocking. They are to die for!


Hayden Panettiere looks lady-like in her black laced Camilla & Marc ensemble. I adore the mixing of her masculine blazer with her feminine dress.

Everybody shoe game is on point tonight. I am loooving her black embellished Jimmy Choo ankle sandals.

No comments: