Sunday, April 03, 2011

2011 ACM Awards


Taylor Swift looks absolutely gorgeous in her pale yellow embroidered Elie Saab dress. The milky color is perfect for her skin-tone.

She completed her look with wavy curls and with sparkly Neil Lane jewelry.


I do have to admit that Carrie Underwood's purple embellished Jean Fares Couture dress is a bit too Vegas for my taste.

I love the luscious color but the embellishments are just a little too busy.

At least she tamed her hair by rocking soft curls.


Nicole Kidman was there to support her hubby Keith Urban.

She looks sexy as ever in her python thigh-high split L'Wren Scott dress paired with a faux fur shrug.

I am delighted that everyone kept their hair soft and beautiful.


Jennifer Nettles looks great in her black cut-out dress but I was a little disappointed because she usually gives me more.

She completed her look with a wavy up-do.


Martina McBride looks like a Grecian Goddess in her ivory embellished one-shouldered Pamella Roland dress.

Sexy curls and bold gold earring completed her look.


Susie Brown looks absolutely divine in her red satin bow detail Ryan Gamboa Couture dress.

She is pure perfection from her forties hair to her black peep-toe heels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Susie's dress! I saw that you had the other dress designer's names and according to her website www.thejanedeargirls.com she is wearing a Ryan Gamboa Couture Original dress.

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thank you for your comment and thank you so much for the dress ID!

Unknown said...

I just found this post on-line. I am sure proud of my brother
Ryan Gamboa for designing this dress. He and my other brother also produced some gowns that went to a fashion show in Japan that had matching wear for pets. Which Nicole Ritchie and Kelly and Sharon Osbourne to name a few have original designed dog coats which they received I believe at the Sundance festival which my brother Ryan also designed.