Friday, April 22, 2011

Fabulous Events: Jennifer Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Malin Akerman


Jennifer Hudson launch her new album " I Remember Me" in London and she is still on a winning streak in this adorable navy and chocolate striped Issa flirty dress.

I am soooo delighted she took care of that weave situation and tamed down her hair to a more sleeker style.

She completed her look with black Nicholas Kirkwood booties and for some odd reason, I don't mind it paired with her dress.

"My Father's Daughter" Cookbook Signing In Beverly Hills


Gwyneth Paltrow is like fresh squeezed lemonade in her fabulous lemon satin Rachel Roy sheath dress.

I know that I complain about wearing black heels with a white or vibrant color but if you are going to do it, this is how to rock it!

I am loooving her black cut-out Camilla Skovgaard booties!

2011 Tribeca Film Festival: "Bang Bang Club" Premiere


Malin Akerman looks hot as ever in her coral asymmetric funky leather J. Mendel dress. I simply adore the the color and the silhouette.

I was a little let down at her gray Christian Louboutin heels but I will let her slide this time.

No comments: