Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Which Diva Wore It Better? America Ferrera or Kristin Davis



America Ferrera or Kristin Davis

America Ferrera first wore this adorable blue printed strapless Brian Reyes dress to the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants premiere. America looked great and I love the contrast black belt. She paired her dress with blue peep-toe Christian Louboutins.

Kristin Davis wore her dress to the "Vitamin Water' event. She also look great and even though I love a statement necklace, hers was just a little too much for the dress. She also opted for black peep-toe Christian Louboutins.

America Ferrera kept it simple by just adding a wonderful belt and fabulous shoes so she wins!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

I LOVE this dress. Both women look fantastic in Brian Reyes!

Anna Rice said...

I love the way America Ferrara belted the dress - but it's really cute & looks good on both of them!

Unknown said...

I think that they both look great but personally prefer America's dress. I think that this Brian Reyes dress fits her perfectly and looks absolutely stunning.

Pamela Simmons said...

I agree that both dresses look great but I like it on America Ferrera a little bit better.

Meagan said...

They both look great but I do like the way America belted the dress.

Anonymous said...

I love the understated detail on this dress.