Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vogue's Party For 3.1 Phillip Lims's LA Store


Designer Phillip Lim and Eve
I don't know what it is but Eve's gold antique lace 3.1 Phillip Lim dress is just not doing it for me. She just look like she is playing in her mother's closet or maybe I am wrong.


Leona Lewis flowy 3.1 Phillp Lim's maxi dress is definitely doing it for me! She looks like she is floating on air in this lovely off-the-shoulders maxi dress.



Rachel Bilson
3.1 Phillip Lim metallic shorts and flirty blouse are beyond young and fabulous!


I must add Kristen Bell to my she can do no wrong list. She looks sweet in her 3.1 Phillip Lim ensemble.



I don't know who the hell Maggie Q. is but she is letting me have it in this gorgeous mustard shimmering detail 3.1 Phillip Lim dress!



I am so delighted to see Molly Sims back on the red carpet. She looks awesome in this blush 3.1 Phillip Lim dress paired with my favorite stunning Christian Louboutins fringed boots.


Shenae Grimes
looks absolutely divine in this 3.1 Philip Lim blush and black polka-dot ensemble. She is going for the whole 1920's theme with her hair and make-up.



Actress Jessica Capshaw looks wonderful in her black key-hole dress and her black wide quilted belt is a winner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second last girl is Shenae Grimes, not Jessica Capshaw.

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thanx for the correction!

Awesome Sara said...

rachel bilson is adorable!!!