Sunday, July 05, 2009

2009 White Party

Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore and Sean "Diddy" Combs
Talking about chic and fabulous! They all look amazing. Demi looks fantastic in her white laced strapless Andrew Gn dress. Ashton and Diddy looks scrumptious in white.


Garcelle Beauvais- Nilon looks incredible in this white haltered maxi dress.


I am not even going to front anymore, Amber Rose is on Firrrreee! I hated her at first because I thought she was trying too hard but I am sorry this girl has the it factor. She is letting me have it in this white haltered chiffon top paired with white skinny jeans.

Elise Neal looks lovely in her white adorned with ribbon dress but what in the name of foolishness is on her feet? Flip Flops! Come on now, that is the biggest red carpet No No!


Miss I need attention Cassie is wearing yet another revealing Alexander Wang ensemble. She is a beautiful girl so why the desperation?


Sean "Diddy' Combs and Chris Brown
Chris Brown is finally out of hiding since he pleaded not guilty to assault battery for hitting poor Rihanna. I do have to say he is looking good and I will continue to pray for him because he is still a baby and we all make mistakes.


Nicole Scherzinger looks bohemian chic in her flowy maxi dress.


Khloe Kardashian looks adorable in her white bubble strapless dress.


Yeah, this is what tacky is all about. Lil Kim continues to dress like a hooker! This girl needs some serious help beyond a fashion stylist!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about Elise Neal with her 'Mandalay' dress and WHAT??? flip flops!!!!
'Lil Kim WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????

Anonymous said...

I think the flip flops on Elise look cute on her. At least they were white, give her a break, she was just in the summer mood!