Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Michelle Obama's Style

Arriving In Italy


Michelle Obama looks absolutely lovely in this yellow sheath Jason Wu dress adorned with a precious green flower.

Visiting The Kremlin In Moscow


I love Michelle because she dresses like a real woman and not a stiff suburban soccer mom. She looks chic in her black and white patterned Jason Wu sheath dress.

Arriving in Moscow


This is my favorite look. I loooove this apricot Narciso Rodriguez sheath dress and long cardigan paired with her favorite lucite Sonya Rykiel belt.

Malia and Sasha are totally kids couture in their chic J-Crew trench coats. I know this may sound shallow but I don't even attend birthday functions unless they are fabulous as my Malia and Sasha!

Unity Health Care in Washington DC


Michelle is on fire in this chic cream jacket paired with an amazing metallic belt and simple black skirt. This look is totally me!

National Conference on Volunteering and Service in San Francisco


How many First Ladies do you know wear Rachel Roy's ensemble? I can tell you, none except for Michelle. She looks incredible in this textured and floral printed dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for keeping up with The Obamas on your blog, I ABSOLUTELY adore our President AND his family.
Michelle Obama is THE new Jackie O,
she has great style =]