Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service

Janet Jackson, Latoya Jackson and Rebbie Jackson


Randy, Tito, Marlon, Jackie, and Jermaine Jackson


Paris Michael, Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael II


My favorite Marlon Jackson


Mariah Carey


Mother-to-be Jennifer Hudson


Queen Latifah


Joel Madden, Nicole Richie and Lionel Richie


Brooke Shields and Magic Johnson

My heart goes out to the Jackson family. I pray that God continues to comfort them in their time of need. I pray that his children will have the love and support to live a happy normal life that every child deserves. Michael Jackson may be gone but he and his music will always be in our hearts. It was amazing to see all of his fans there to give him a magnificent farewell.

Today, I play all of his music at my store and we were dancing and having a great time because that's what Micheal would wanted. He gave up his childhood in order to entertain us. Every time I hear "Rock With You", "Billie Jean" or any of his wonderful songs, I just thank God for blessing us with the one and only Michael Jackson!

3 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

beautiful! everything everyone all of it

Anonymous said...

The man next to Nicole Ritchie is Joel Madden, not Kevin Mazur.
Otherwise, great blog entry.

Liberian Girl said...

Thanks for the correction!