Friday, July 03, 2009

Fabulous Events

"Public Enemies" UK Premiere

Marion Cotillard looks divine in this pale pink tied Christian Dior Dress. This gorgeous dress is totally me!

She is wearing one of my favorite pieces from Lanvin Pre-Fall 2009 collection. I simply adore this charcoal knotted dress.


Marion Cotillard is on a roll this week. She looks fabulous again in this red satin strapless Vivienne Westwood dress.


"The Proposal" Germany Premiere

Sandra Bullock wore a chic gray draped Halston dress. Every time I see a Halston dress, I think about poor Reco on 'The Fashion Show". He didn't know who Halston was and he had to create a gown inspired by Halston. The poor thing designed a corset dress which is the complete opposite of Halston's minimal style.

Train wreck Mansion Dinner In Hollywood

Nicole Scherzinger looks great in this multi colored maxi dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah shame on Reco for not knowing Halston...my jaw dropped when I heard him say that he did not know Halston...I mean...WHAT?????

Anonymous said...

Sandra Bullock needs a stylist!!!!
great dress...not for her!