Friday, December 05, 2008

Fashion Pics

SBE Celebrates the Grand Opening of the SLS Hotel

Even though I am not crazy about Sanaa Lathan's printed Badgley Mischka dress, this girl can do no wrong in my book. If anyone say anything negative about Sanaa, like Mrs. Jenkins from "In Living Color" said those are fighting words to me!

Dania Ramirez looks beyond beautiful in this blush strapless dress! I also adore her hair and make-up.

Boonie Somerville looks incredible in this turquoise Grecian Pamela Roland dress.

" Nothing Like the Holidays" Los Angeles Premiere

Eva Marcille is just simply fabulous to me. I immensely love this chocolate ruffled mini dress.


I know the blush color washes Debra Messing out a little bit but she still looks great in this one-shouldered drape Donna Karan dress.

Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater 50th Anniversary
I can't believe how sexy and amazing Gayle King look in this cobalt one-shouldered dress. I guess she is really trying to catch a man for real!

The Grammy Nominations Concert Live

I love the concept of Nicole Murphy's tweed suit but both pieces just have too much going on. The jacket needs to be paired with a simple tweed pencil skirt or the skirt needs to be paired with just a simple fitted black turtle neck or a crisp chic white blouse. I just feel that both pieces are competing with each other.

No comments: