Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Fashion Pics

"Cadillac Records" New York Premiere


At first I thought this was one of Tina Knowles over-the -top designs but than I discovered Beyonce is wearing Zurhair Murad. I am sorry but this beaded sheered dress just has way too much going on for my taste. It just doesn't look sophisticated nor elegant.



Call me crazy but Gabrielle Union black and gold Tadashi Shoji dress was another disappointment for me. It's just a far cry from her stunning Reem Acra dress she wore last week.

23rd Annual American Cinematheque

Kerry Washington will never ever let me down. She looks gorgeous once again in this printed Missoni belted jumpsuit!



Latanya Richardson, Zoe Jackson and Samuel Jackson

Latanya Richardson looks absolutely stunning in her copper draped dress and her textured shawl is to die for!


Sharon Stone has to be about 500 years old but she still looks amazing in this black embellished dress.

No comments: