Monday, December 22, 2008

Fashion Pics

"Bedtime" Stories Los Angeles Premiere

Aisha Tyler looks fabulous in this black ruffled dress and her satin bow shoes are simply divine. My eyes are focus on her purple "rock star" crocodile clutch by Brigette Romanek because it's on fire!

Flaunt Magazine After Party

I really don't know who Teairra Mari is but I am sure she is some fly by night artist. Her ensemble is a little too much going on for me but I do love her her cobalt blue top and her leather gloves.

"Yes Man" Los Angeles Premiere

Just like Eva Mendes, Molly Sims is not afraid of color. She looks gorgeous in this gold embellished Monique Lhuillier dress.



Jenny McCarthy looks sexy as heck in this black Herve Leger but her hair and make-up is atrocious! She makes Pamela Anderson look natural with this look.

I am loving Alyssa Milano gray puff sleeves coat!

Zooey Deschanel looks adorable in this silver one-shouldered Erin Fetherston dress.

No comments: