Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Fashion Pics

"The Day The Earth Stood Still" New York Premiere

Will, Jada, Jaden and Willow Smith

I am losing my mind over Jada Pinkett Smith's charcoal funneled neck coat! I will kill for her coat, burgundy Louboutin's and her gold metallic clutch. Everything about this look is brilliant.


Jennifer Connelly looks pretty in this multi sequins Balenciaga dress.

ACLU Of Southern California's Bill of Right Dinner

Queen Latifah and Jermaine Dupri

What in the name of foolishness is going on with Queen Latifah tranny ghetto hair? I love her pale peach dress but her atrocious hair just ruins it for me. It looks like she let LaQuisha who works for the post office but does hair on the side create this hot mess!


Shaun Robinson looks fabulous in this red satin cocktail dress.

Fendi Casa Presentation

Nicki Hilton looks absolutely adorable in this herringbone coat and her red peep-toes are simply divine.

No comments: