Monday, December 29, 2008

Best Dressed Man of 2008: Idris Elba


Scruuuumptious! I almost had a nervous breakdown(my fingers are still shaking) posting these pictures of Idris Elba because he is beyond gorgeous. Not since my beloved Maxwell, have I admired a man like him. He is the epitome of tall, dark and handsome. I love his modern style and you gotta love a man who looks good in suits as well in just a pair of jeans and t-shirt. If I was his wife, I would literally have to quit my job so I can gaze into his eyes and follow him around all day. Okay, maybe I need to seek professional help or just take a cold shower right now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I totally agree, he is too fine.

Anonymous said...

I see I am going to have to cut you two ladies for my man...although I am now feeling Michael Ealy since that Beyonce video.