Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Red Carpet Transformation:Taraji P. Henson


Red Carpet Glory



Simply Beautiful

This beautiful cobalt coat is my favourite look.






Red Carpet Hot Mess!



I am still having nightmares from this ensemble.


President elect Barack Obama is not in office yet but already fashion miracles are occurring! Taraji P. Henson obviously hired a fashion stylist because she continues to look amazing on the red carpet! The transformation is truly a miracle. I am intrigue with the actress fabulous and chic ensembles. I am dieing to know who is responsible for this transformation. Taraji P. Henson is an inspirational to every Lil Kim of the world showing them that anyone can turn from dressing like an uncivilized woman to an elegant woman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog! I can't believe those hideous outfits she wore in the past.