Sunday, November 09, 2008

Fashion Pics

2008 World Music Awards

Alicia Keys looks Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning! Her periwinkle strapless Moschino dress is simply beautiful.



Estelle is letting me have it in this magnificent powder blue satin one-shouldered dress and her burgundy wedges are to die for! I don't mean to ruin this perfect moment but I know she is a new artist but she can't afford invisible braces for her teeth?


Michelle Williams looks absolutely gorgeous in this teal embellished Malandrino dress and her sleek bob is on fire! This is one of the best I have ever seen her look.


Will someone inform Beyonce if you are going to rock Alexander McQueen, you can't wear the atrocious ghetto crimped hair. The combination just don't go together!



I am not loving this white feathered Jenny Packham dress on Solange but she does look pretty.


The Belgium singer Kate Ryan looks divine in this gray strapless belted dress.

The 14th Annual Make-A -Wish Ball

I know I sound like a broken record but I just can't get over Kim Kardashian's transformation. She looks incredible in this olive one-shouldered dress.

No comments: