Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fashion Pics

Moma Film Benefit Gala


Okay, I thought I had my best dressed diva this week picked with Ali Larter but Joy Bryant is giving her fierce competition! She is wearing Missoni, one of my favourite pieces of the Spring 2009 collection. I don't even care if she jobless because she looks amazing in this jumpsuit!



Anna Wintour looks chic as usual in this Prada ensemble. She always seems to accessorize every ensemble beautifully.


Maggie Gyllenhaal always looks like a glamorous silent movie actress from the 1920s. She looks luxurious in this Louis Vuitton fur stole.

I love Nacriso Rodriguez but I am not feeling this bondage dress on Rachel Weisz.

"Quantum Of Solange" 2008 Tribeca" Film Institute Fall Benefit


Liya Kebede is a natural beauty. She can look gorgeous just wearing a paperbag and she doesn't try too hard. She looks fabulous in this red draped dress.



Molly Sims looks like a burst of sunshine in this Bill Blass Paillette dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liya doesn't even have on make-up and she still looks beautiful.