Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fashion Pics

British Fashion Awards 2008

Jourdan Dunn looks absolutely divine in this white strapless Stella McCartney dress. This is like watching Naomi Campbell in the 1990's all over again!

New York City Ballet 2008-2009 Season Opening

Vanessa Williams looks amazing in this chic silver embroidered strapless dress.

Rachel Roy is the queen of easy flowing silhouettes. She knows how to make an evening gown less stuffy and modern. I love this look!

I adore this black sheered puff sleeves dress on Veronica Webb and her lucite crystal statement necklace is pure heaven!

I am still on the fence with Sarah Jessica Parker black with silver Balmain crystal adorned dress. It's unique and sexy but I am not falling off my seat.


Again, I am not jumping out of my seat about Deborah Roberts red dress. I do love the color but it falls flat.

"Quantum of Solance" Japan Premiere


Olga Kurylenko is wearing Chanel and I came to the conclusion three things had to have happened to produce this atrocious look.

The first is her fashion stylist is on crack!

The second is she is on crack!

The third is hair stylist is on crack!

Madagacar Escape 2 Africa Madrid Premiere

I am kind of digging this jungle chic look on Jada Pinkett Smith ensemble. It's hip and fabulous!

"Australia" New York Premiere

Nicole Kidman looks gorgeous in this black and gold sequined Dries Van Noten dress.


Alicia Witt looks fabulous in this purple satin tuxedo Catherine Malandrino dress.

No comments: