Sunday, November 23, 2008

2008 CNN Heroes

Holly Robinson Peete looks elegant in this simple black satin gown.


Molly Sims looks absolutely gorgeous in this two-toned charcoal and black jeweled Alberta Ferretti dress.

I am so delighted Jessica Biel finally decided to wash and comb her hair and wear some make-up! She looks great in this wonderful chartreuse and chocolate Emaunel Ungaro combination dress.

Even though Taylor Swift looks like an anchorwoman, she looks chic in this black and white Trina Turk ensemble.

Selma Hayek is a hot wrinkle mess in this blue Gucci dress. I didn't know breast implants can sag?

These little girls are giving the older women fever! Selena Gomez looks great in this white ruffled blouse paired with black pencil skirt.


I love me some Anderson Cooper! I know the rumor is that he's gay but he still is soo handsome.


Speaking of gay, I love John Legend sleek retro gray and black tuxedo but he is taking it too far with those riding boots!

No comments: