Sunday, November 16, 2008

2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Red Carpet

Selita Ebanks has a body of death! She looks incredible in this silver pleated strapless dress.


I can't believe Heidi Klum is still doing Victoria's Secret runway shows but she still looks amazing so why not?


As much as I love Gabrielle Union, I do have to admit this dress is beyond miscellaneous and nondescript but she still can do no wrong in book so I will give her a fashion pass this time!



What in the name of foolishness does Sanaa Lathan has on? This printed dress has too much going that I am getting dizzy! I can't believe another one of my divas miss the mark!

Kim Kardashian looks delicious in this turquoise printed Mara Hoffman blouse paired with latex leggings.



Kourtney Kardashian is following in her sister's footsteps in this fabulous multi colored Mara Hoffman dress and I am literally drooling over her red quilted Chanel clutch!

Shakara leopard printed dress just had too much going on for my taste. If the dress didn't have the slits on the sides and just on the sleeves it may have been less tacky.

Even though Cassie looks great, I am soo over the Herve Leger bandage dresses! Can I please see something else?


Becki Newton looks sleek and chic in this crisp white Dolce & Gabbana pantsuit.


I was surprise to see Amanda Beard in this adorable Marc Jacobs dress since Becki Newton had the exact dress on the night before.


Monica Mitro looks gorgeous in this fuchsia tiered dress.

No comments: