Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Suno Fall 2011







It takes a woman with confidence and a certain style to rock Suno. The pattern and mix-match prints will make most of us shy away from the collection. I am not one of those people. I can't enough of their stunning funky multicolored combination.

The coats and jackets were adorned with stunning geometric motif. Some of the silhoutes had a Missoni knit vibe to them. Designers Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty believe in layering. Most outfits has about 3 to four different layers for a more relax look. The mixing of the prints are just simply brilliant.

I love Suno because the garments can stand on their own. I can easily rock the jackets and tops with a white tee and jeans.

I know some of the silhouettes may look like granny clothes but if it's just call me "Granny K"!

No comments: