Sunday, February 27, 2011

2011 Spirit Awards


I have never been a fan of all over florals but Kerry Washington definitely changed my point of view. The actress looks amazing in her floral Dolce & Gabbana bold shoulders dress.

She completed her look with bangs, leopard clutch and red Sergio Rossi heels.



Zoe Saldana looks whimsical in her leopard and lace Dolce & Gabbana dress.

I am lusting over her Bottega Veneta crocodile clutch and coral Brian Atwood pop of color heels.



Eva Mendes looks breezy in her printed Chanel chiffon dress. It's a little bit too much material on the bodice for me but she still manages to pull it off well.

I adore her fabulous aqua Pierry Hardy peep-toe sandals.



I know Natalie Portman's baby will be happy when awards season is finally over with!

The actress looks adorable in her nude and yellow embroidered baby doll Givenchy Couture dress.

She completed her look with nude Stella McCartney heels.




Mia Wasikowska always like to shake things up! I am a big fan of Rodarte but for some reason this silhouette is just not moving me.

Firstly, I think the color is just too close to her skin. A warmer and darker nude would had been perfect.

Secondly, I think it' s just too much elements with the ruffles, lace and crochet. The cut-out shoulders detail is entirely unnecessary.

I do however looooove her sensational Nicholas Kirkwood futuristic peep-toe heels!



Rosario Dawson wore a leopard Burberry dress and I am not feeling this look at all because the dress doesn't have any kind of shape what-so-ever.

She completed her look with gray chain trimmed Brian Atwood heels.


Nicole Kidman is back to her old boring ways. Even though her L'Wren Scott dress is red with lace detail, it's still a big snooze for me!

I do however adore her red and white printed Charlotte Olympia heels.


Did Jennifer Lawrence thought she was going to a beach wedding?

I am sorry but her ivory lace Dolce & Gabbana looks like my grandmother's summer nightgown!

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

kerry did that! FLORAL PRINT IS TIMELESS!

AND

MIA...WHERE ARE YOUR DAMN BREASTS!? I UNDERSTAND U MAY BE OKAY WITH NO TITIES, BUT WHY WEAR THINGS TO DRAW DIRECT ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NONE, THEN GET MAD WHEN FOLKS PICK AT YOU FOR IT? UGH...