Sunday, February 27, 2011

2011 Oscars: Worst Dressed Divas


I just can't figure out why Nicole Kidman can't get it right? Words can't express how much I hate her white embroidered column Christian Dior dress.

The triangle shape is just not flattering at all and the color is simply blah on her pale skin-tone.

I am also sick of her greasy hair in her face!


Penelope Cruz recently had a baby and she looks great but too bad I can't say the same for her tacky red embellished L'wren Scott dress!

Everything about this dress screams 1980 and not in a good way!


Melissa Leo is not a regular on the red carpet and it shows!

Her hideous dated lace Marc Bouwer dress is simply dreadful.


Why Florence Welch keep doing this to me? Normally I like her style but this is her second time on my WDD list.

Her nude ruffled Valentino Couture dress has to be the ugliest frumpy dress I have ever seen! It ages her at least twenty years.


Helena Bohnam is no stranger to my WDD list. She is just set in her ways and it's nothing I can do for her.

Someone needs to inform her that it's the 21st and not the 15th century!

No comments: