Wednesday, February 09, 2011

"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" Premiere


The Smith family are just too wonderful for words. Will, Jada, Jaden and Willow all look beyond fabulous.

Fashionista Willow looks too cute in her ivory ensemble. Is it me or that little girl's feet are enormous?



Selena Gomez allegedly is Justin's Bieber girlfriend, awwwee isn't that cute.

She looks amazing in her grape satin wrap Reem Acra dress paired with embellished Giuseppe Zanotti heels.



I didn't know who the hell Leona Lewis was at first. She is really trying to reinvent herself and I am not mad at her.

She rocked an interesting red lips fitted dress. I kind of like it because it's beyond funky.

I am on the fence with her hair but I will give her "E" for Effort!



Kendall and Kylie Jenner is like watching Kim and Khloe Kardashian all over again.

They are taking notes from their big sisters. The girls look great in their nude and white ruffled ensembles.



Toni Braxton and her sister were in attendance. I have to say that Toni is wearing the most unflattering pants in the world.

I know you are bankrupt again but come on now, you don't have to resort to rocking those hideous pants!



Usher's sons are too adorable for words. They are going to break some hearts!

No comments: