Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kim Kardashian Hosts Valentine's Day At Marquee

Kim Kardashian looks beyond fabulous in this Wesley Nault from "Project Runway" season 5 dress.

For some odd reason, I can't remember him. Ohhh, now I remember him. He was the sweet guy who got booted off on the second challenge for his hideous tight gold dress but I always thought he was talented and left too soon.

I love the organza ruffle and the satin piping. She looks sexy as ever.

She completed her look with soft curls, neutral make-up and nude Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe heels.

I am glad she gave Wesley another chance!

4 comments:

Black BeauTee said...

Kim's dress and shoes are fab; however, she's starting to look a little plastic!

The House Of Fabulous said...

Deanna, I totally agree with you. She is beautiful but she needs to slow down on the botox!

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

YES SHE LOOKS GREAT AND YES HONEY....THAT BOTOX IS NOT UR FRIEND FOR TOO LONG AND THE SAD PART IS SHE IS JUST ABOUT 31... I MEAN DAMN...HOW OLD YOU WANNA LOOK? 15?

THE FUNNY PART IS WE SPENT SO MUCH TIME WHEN WE WERE TEENAGERS WANTING TO BE GROWN AND DOING OUR OWN THING AND NOW FOLKS GET GROWN AND CANT TAKE IT AND WANNA TAKE THE YEARS BACK.....HONEY I WILL BE A LOVELY 22 IN MARCH BUT LET ME TELL U, THE YEARS HAVE NOT BEEN THE KINDEST AND I DAMN SURE WONT MISS BEING IN MY 20S. BEING BROKE AND JUST STARTING YOUR LIFE AND LEARNING YOUR WAY IN THIS LOVELY BUT OFTEN TIMES BITTER AND COLD WORLD..HONEY PLEASE. I WELCOME THE MATURITY AND THE BLESSINGS TO MAKE IT TO EVEN 40. I LOVE MY MEN OLDER ANYWAY. HELL AGE ON A MAN IS LIKE THEIR MAKE UP..ITS PERMANENT AND IT LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD WHEN THEY COME INTO THOSE SOPHISTICATED GROWN MAN LOOKS. AND BEST OF ALL..ALL YOU'VE GOT TO DO IS SMILE AND LIVE AND YOULL GET THERE. U CAN NOT RUSH THE GOODNESS PEOPLE.

IM DONE. SORRY FOR THE RANT.


NO IM NOT...IS MY NATURE!! :)))

The House Of Fabulous said...

Girrrl, you need to write a book on this subject. My twenties were the best and worst times of my life.

The best because I was a size 4 and beyond fabulous.

The worst because I was so gullible and I was worry about what other people thought.

I am turning 40 this weekend on the 20th and I am loooving it! I may not be a size 4 (size 10 to be exact)anymore but I still look beyond fabulous.

I don't give a damn about what other people think and I am going to live my life for me!

I just love you Miss Reese!