Sunday, October 10, 2010

Which Diva Wore It Better? Michelle Obama Or Jennifer Hudson?


Michelle Obama Or Jennifer Hudson

First Lady Michelle Obama wore this gorgeous fuchsia Michael Kors dress to the White House Correspondent's Institute Dinner. She looked spectacular from head to toe! I loooved her beautiful pearl and flower statement necklace.

Jennifer Hudson recently wore hers to 15th Grand Slam For Children Benefit Concert. Hudson is showing off her new svelte body in the purple version of this dress. Her skirt is a little different with the fishtail detail. She is just simply glowing in this dress.

This is a very difficult choice but I just feel Jennifer needed a great neck piece so I have to give it to the First Lady!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both of these great ladies, and I wish we did not have to pick one. However, I said since Jhud has an amazingly new make over how can you not pick her. Jennifer Hudson for me all the way. forget about the neck piece look at my girl trim body(incredibly gorgeous).