Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Never Let Me Go" London Premiere and Photo Call

London Premiere


I think I have "Fashion Bipolar Disorder" because at first glance, I hated this abstract Vionnet dress that Carey Mulligan is rocking but as I was writing my witty hot mess comment, I realize that I actually love this dress on her and she is the only one who can pull this look off.

I wasn't crazy about her gold metallic Vionnet sandals. I do however love her messy just got out of bed hair.

Photo Call


The actress wore an adorable mustard chiffon pleated Proenza Schouler dress paired with YSL heels. I simply adore the softness of this divine dress.

London Premiere


Keira Knightley looks beyond exquisite in her ivory pearl beaded Chanel Couture dress.

I love her flawless hair but of course I am going to comment on her hideous black heels paired with the dress. Why oh why?

Photo Call


I am all for mixing prints and colors but I am not digging this ensemble on Keira Knightley at all. The proportion is simply wrong and it's a shapeless mess!

After saying all of that, I still love her chic hair and make-up.

No comments: