Monday, October 25, 2010

"For Colored Girls" New York Premiere


Starring Anika Noni Rose, Kerry Washington, Janet Jackson, Kimberly Elise, Phylicia Rashad, Loretta Devine,Thandie Newton, Whoopi Goldberg and Macy Gray.

Besides "Why I got Married?", this is the only other movie of Tyler Perry that I am interested in viewing. "For Colored Girls Who have Considered Suicide When The Rainbow is Enuf" is an award winning play written by Ntozake Shange.


Janet Jackson is giving me pure hotness in her black and red Haider Ackerman ensemble. I know it may look like a costume but she is pulling it off!

I love the criss-cross haltered top. I am not sure what is going on with her jacket or the sheer duster but I appreciate the drama.


Kerry Washington looks magical in her multi colored embellished Missoni dress.


I have to admit that I was a little underwhelm with Thandie Newton at first but her chic charcoal Calvin Klein dress quickly grew on me. I realize that you don't have to have all the bells and whistles to look fabulous!

She completed her look with nude Calvin Klein sandals.



Kimberly Elise is letting me have it in this gorgeous teal embellished one-shouldered dress! This has to be the best she ever looked.

I adore her simple soft curls up-do... pure perfection.


Ciara looks beyond adorable in her black sculptural poufy dress paired with leopard Loboutin leopard booties.


I am looooving this effortless chic look Estelle is giving me. She paired her leopard jacket with cut leather pants and black pointy heels.



YaYa Dacosta looks hot as ever in her green leopard Dolce & Gabbana dress.



Anika Noni Rose looks regal in her orange and gold embellished dress paired with t-strap sandals.

No comments: