Monday, October 18, 2010

9th Elton John AID's Foundation's "An Enduring Vision"


YaYa DaCosta looks graceful as always in the copper satin dress paired with a black tuxedo jacket.

I love her modern up-do but I am not a fan of her silver clutch but she looks beyond effortless.



Ivanka Trump looks sensational in her ice blue embellished Carolina Herrera tiered dress. The back detail is beyond exquisite.



Christina Ricci looks amazing in her ivory ruffled Alberta Ferretti strapless dress and YES I know she paired it with black heels.

Obviously, this is a trend on the red carpet and I just have to swallow my pride and accept it therefore I am not going to comment on this matter anymore. The code word for now on will me HBS(Hideous Black Shoes)!

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

I HATE THAT DAMN JACKET WITH HER DRESS.GOSH..SOMETHING A 70 YEAR OLD PROFESSOR WOULD WEAR TO A COLLEGE STUDENT AWARDS SEMINAR.

NOW TELL ME U CANT JUST AS WELL SEE A GRAY HAIRED SHOULDER LENGTH WHITE WOMAN WEARING THAT TO THAT DINNER?