Sunday, October 17, 2010

Spike TV's Scream 2010



Halle Berry is giving me pure goddess in this stunning gold sequined Reem Acra strapless dress paired with gold Christian Louboutin heels.

I really try to have a high self esteem but Halle really makes it difficult for me!



Rosario Dawson looks chic as ever in her nude Victoria Beckham dress paired with nude heels.



Blake Lively looks beyond fabulous in this gray and camel leather harness Lanvin ensemble. Seriously, she looks like a fashion superhero in this amazing creation!

I adore the butterfly brooch!



Rutina Wesley looks beyond incredible in the black sculptural Camilla and Marc dress paired with a sensational necklace and pop of color clutch.

I would rock this ensemble everyday of the week!



Emma Roberts looks great in her black laced one-shouldered Emilio Pucci dress paired with black peep-toe heels.



It's such a treat to see Anna Paquin smiling on the carpet and not with a silly smirk on her face. She looks cute in her flirty printed Alexander McQueen dress.

I wonder what she is do damn happy about?

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

VICTORIA BECKHAM DONT PLAY DO SHE? U KNOW ITS HER CREATION CAUSE ITS TIGHT AS SHIT! LOL...I LOVE IT THOUGH.