Thursday, October 28, 2010

Project Runway Season 8 Finale: Gretchen





Damn, Damn and beyond Damn! I can't believe that Grechten won with this "crunchy granola" collection. Yes, I know it's hip and wearable but it's a complete bore and every piece looks the same.

The name of her collection was "Running Through Thunder" because of her chaotic life but oddly enough, I didn't feel any electricity nor excitement in her line. She lack a color palette with only dull brown and black. Where is the pop of color?I did however love her funky unique necklaces. They were the only thing that caught my eye.

Season 8 was an emotional roller coaster. The contestant were not afraid to voice their opinions and I felt they focus more on that than the fashion. I really don't need one hour and a half of them yapping about each other, I need to see the fashion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with you, this collection looks fabulous its very fresh and now! notice all of the 70's inspired designs from most of the top fashion houses for spring!! they all scream 70's!!!!