Tuesday, September 08, 2009

They are Baccck!

Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis

The Sex and the City girls are baccck! They are on location in New York filming the up and coming movie "Sex and the City 2" which is due out in May of 2010. I can't wait to see my favorite girls on the big screen again!

My style is totally "Miranda" because it's classic with a funky twist. Cynthia Nixon looks beyond fabulous in this mustard draped belted dress with split sleeves paired with fantastic nude platforms. I would rock this dress every day of the week!

Sarah Jessica Parker "Carrie" looks breezy and beautiful in this white casual chic dress paired with nude heels.

Talking about 50 and fabulous! Kim Cattrall "Samantha" looks hot in this black fitted LBD.

Kristen Davis " Charlotte" looks sweet and respectable as always in this fuchsia ladylike suit.

1 comment:

Deanna Jackson said...

I love "Miranda's" platform pumps!