Monday, September 07, 2009

66th Venice Film Festival: Bad Lieutenant: Port Of Call New Orleans"





I have to admit that I wasn't feeling Eva Mendes black ribbon cut-out Armani Prive dress at first. I keep going back and forth because it just appears to be too much going on. The peep-a-boo in the front is unnecessary since the back of the dress is has a open back. I just can't make up my mind. What do you guys think?


I am certain that I her black and white chic polka-dot Christian Dior sheath dress is fantastic! Eva looks amazing. The only thing I would change is her boring heels to a pop of color red t-straps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like her in the Armani Prive dress. It's a difficult dress to pull off and she did it.

Connie said...

I also think she looks gorgeous in the Armani Prive dress. Her hair and make-up is flawless.

Karen said...

Welcome back diva. I have two words for this dress BUTT UGLY!

Anonymous said...

There is too much fabric around the butt area. Not nice!