Sunday, September 20, 2009

61st Emmy Awards: Best Dressed Divas- Dark And Lovely And Short And Fabulous

Dark And Lovely


Chandra Wilson
looks beautiful in this black and white printed Pamela Roland dress.


I am loving Jennifer Carpenter black and nude beaded one-shouldered Zuhair Murad dress. She looks amazing!


Heidi Klum is just glowing in this black beaded strapless Marchesa dress.


I was on the fence about Christina Applegate navy beaded Basil Soda dress at first then it grew on me. I am so delighted she took a risk.

Short and Fabulous


Kristin Chenoweth looks adorable in this crystal haltered Zuhair Murad mini dress.


Julie Benz looks young and fresh in this sequined strapless Georges Chakra strapless dress and her silver Jimmy Choo sandals are divine.

I don't know why but for some reason I like Mila Kunis burgundy tulle Monique Lhuillier dress. It just has a vintage 1940's feel.


Mary Louise Parker purple and lavender one shouldered Zac Posen dress is just too cute for words.

No comments: