Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Coco Before Chanel" Los Angeles Premiere


Audrey Tautou looks simply divine in one of my favorites Lanvin black drape dress. She is chic from head to toe!




Maria Menounos really doesn't get the credit she deserves. She is on point at least 90 percent of the time. She looks beyond exquisite in this white and black classic Chanel ensemble and I am dying over her black woven Chanel clutch.




Forget about Emily Vancamp chic black Chanel dress, I am lusting over her black satin bow booties. One of my customers wore these stunning Chanel booties in my store and I almost jumped over the counter to ripped them off her feet! At $1500.00 a pop, I will risk being homeless and not paid my mortgage.




Everyone was on point for this event. Lily Collins wore a beautiful boucle Chanel dress paired with extraordinary black patent adorned with pearls Chanel pumps. One can never go wrong head to toe in Chanel!

1 comment:

SweetLadySutton said...

Those satin bow booties are to die for!