Friday, August 21, 2009

InStyle Magazine's Summer Soiree

Sanaa Lathan looks fabulous in this purple printed one-shoulder Tadashi dress.


Garcelle Beauvais Nilon never let me down. She looks incredible in this beautiful nude and coral floral printed one-shouldered dress.


My girl Nia Long is baccck! She looks adorable as usual. She is rocking a cute strapless dress paired with sensational sandals.



Gabrielle Union also looks cute in the black studded ensemble. I am lusting over her peep-toe ankle boots.


Danie Ramirez looks absolutely divine in her white bustier Dolce & Gabbana ensemble. Her pop of color yellow peep-toes are delicious!


Actress Jessica Lucas looks gorgeous in this emerald belted dress.



Everybody brought their A game to this event. Shanae Grimes navy zipper ruffled Isabel Lu dress is on fire!


Ashlee Simpson is wearing the hell out of this blush Jill Stuart romper! I adore her pearls.


Katie Cassidy looks fantastic in this black and white animal printed Balenciaga dress. I also adore her tiger printed clutch.


Maggie Grace didn't want to be left out so she wore an amazing white geometric one-shoulder dress.


Jordana Brewster looks radiant in this gold brocade Reem Acra dress.


I love the orange color of Jennifer Morrison's Sonia Rykiel dress but the shape looks a little sloppy to me.


Terri Seymour looks chic and sleek in this plunged neck jumpsuit.


Jenna Dewan cranberry satin one-shoulder dress is beyond marvelous.


La La Vasquez is boring me to death in this blah ensemble but as least she wore an interesting fuchsia clutch.


Lynn Collins is a burst of sunshine in this lovely printed strapless Tibi dress.



Okay, At first I thought this was some kind of a sick joke! Then I realize this is for real. What in the name of wig foolishness is on top of actress Rutina Wesley's head? Whoever put this road kill on her head needs to be haul off and shot with no questions ask!

4 comments:

Deanna Jackson said...

Nia Long looks amazing as usual, her shoes are HOT to death!!!

Connie said...

Everybody looks fabulous. Seriously, who is the woman in the hideous wig? I thought she was a female impersonator :).

Liberian Girl said...

Her name is Rutina Wesley. She is an actress on the HBO vampire show called "True Blood". She scared the hell out of me too LOL.

best said...

WOW... nice baby :)
Jordana Brewster is my like baby on TV