Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Annual Installation Luncheon 2009


Kerry Washington is my fashion hero! She looks sensational in this blush haltered Camilla & Marc dress. Another flawless moment.


Eva Longoria looks amazing in this black applique Reem Acra dress. I am sure my regular readers will know that I prefer her to add a pop of color with her shoes but I will let her slide this time.


Emmy Rossum looks crisp and chic in this white jacquard Carolina Herrera dress paired with fabulous nude Jimmy Choo's" Seattle" platforms.


Evan Rachel Wood looks incredible in this polka-dot belted Gucci dress. I love the whole look from head to toe!


Carla Gugino wore a beautiful black draped encrusted Reem Acra dress.


Rose McGowan also opted for polka-dots. She looks cute but I am not digging her tan heels with this dress. A pop of red platforms would take this look to a higher level.

1 comment:

Shana Lisa said...

Kerri Washington looks really cute!