Monday, August 10, 2009

Beyonce and Solange Knowles Promote Samantha Thavasa Disney Collection







Beyonce and Solange are promoting Tokyo based handbag designer Samantha Thavasa Disney Collection. The Knowles sisters were letting me have it! They look absolutely gorgeous.

Beyonce wore a fabulous printed pleated asymmetrical Akiko Ogawa dress which I would kill for! Solange wore an adorable pink ruffled skirt paired with a white chain adorned t-shirt. Cutting her hair is the best thing she could had done because she looks amazing!

6 comments:

Connie said...

They do look fabulous and Solange shoes are hot! Do you know who the designer is?

Liberian Girl said...

I know her shoes are fabulous. As soon as I find out I will let you know.

Liberian Girl said...

According to InStyle magazine Solange's shoes are Moschino Cheap & Chic.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for naming that shoe!

Solange's style always makes me think. My eyes don't just gloss over her with a "yeah, pretty, next,"

Anonymous said...

The Knowles sisters finally get it right....

East2WestStyle.com said...

Omg they look so cute..but whats up with the shaved head??

East2WestStyle.blogspot.com