Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Valentino: The Last Emperor" New York Premiere

Anne Hathaway's white asymmetrical ruched Valentino dress is on point from every angle. She looks awesome!


Gwyneth Paltrow black strapless Valentino dress is a big snooze but her hair and make-up is impeccable!


Did Selita Ebanks miss her turn to the strip club? Words can't express how much I detest this hideous gaudy Balmain dress on her. When did her breast get so big? Hmmm.


I like some "Miami Vice" jackets and some I hate like this one Rachel Roy is rocking along with her harlem pants. This whole "I Dream of Jeannie" look is just not working for me!


This is totally my style from head to toe! Model Coco Rocha is looking beyond chic and whimsical in her Jason Wu ensemble. From her wine sweater, printed skirt and her statement necklace is beyond fabulous!

Claire Danes looks like she is going to the prom in this seaform Valentino's dress. It's too mother of the bride for me.

I am on the fence about Lake Bell black zippered dress. It's edgy but yet too dark for this event.


Helena Christensen looks great in this black one-shouldered dress.


Agyness Deyn finally look sophisticated and her hair is to die for!

1 comment:

MNB said...

I love the hair style of the last gal but frankly the outfit is hideous. I wouldn't wear it in my room! It's shapeless and dull.