Saturday, March 28, 2009

Introducing CJ Denim By Cookie Johnson

Cookie Johnson and Pauletta Washington

I am not trying to be funny but do the Johnson's need money? First Magic is doing embarrassing Jackson Hewitt tax and rent-a-center commercials now poor Cookie is launching her jean line. I do have to admit that she looks fabulous in them and I may have to purchase a pair!


Pauletta Washington also looks great in her CJ jeans paired with a lovely teal chiffon blouse. I am loving these jeans because they appear to be for curvy shapes!



As much as I love Angela Bassett, I have to ask what the hell is going on with her hair line? Oh Lord, she needs hair therapy along with Naomi Campbell and Vivica Fox. This is a prime example when someone is wearing weave too much. African-American women have to let their hair breathe once in a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried on the jeans. They are nice. They do work for curvy women and my big behind. But the material is too thin to be charging $141/$161 for jeans. JEANS. That's ridiculous. And for a start-up? It's not even a heavy jean material. I'm sure there are people who are buying them for her name, but I think if she is really trying to market to African-American women and to help us find something we can wear and afford, she needs to make it cost-effective. Like Sarah-Jessica-Parker says, you shouldn't have to be an elitist to afford good fashion. Not everyone is rich.

Allan said...

Cookie Johnson Jeans are well-designed and stylish!