Sunday, March 29, 2009

Queen Latifah Birthday Celebration


As much as I love Queen Latifah, I can't co-sign with this ensemble. I am not sure what is going on with this get-up. Since she can't do no wrong in my book, I will let her pass this time.

LisaRaye and Lil Kim

Lil Kim

LisaRaye looks great in her white draped strapless dress. Lil Kim must be looking in a fun-house circus mirror if she thinks she looks natural. It's like looking at a cartoon character. I am loving her Fendi Belt and Louis Vuitton clutch though.


Fitness trainer Jeanette Jenkins and guest

Jeanette Jenkins(allegedly Queen Latifah girlfriend) is working that LBD. Even though her friend's cream ruffled dress is a little tight around the derriere, I am loving it!


I have not been feeling Kim Kardashian lately. Her black jumpsuit is cute but she is showing way too much cleavage and her studded belt is entirely too wide. I hope she is not resorting back to her over expose ways.

Vivica Fox is rocking a chic black pantsuit and a little a sexy bustier paired with a pop of color red pointy heels.

Omar and Keisha Epps look wonderful together.

No comments: