Monday, March 30, 2009

Fabulous Events


2009 Signature Theatre Company Gala

YaYa DaCosta is such a natural beauty. She looks fabulous in this silver satin strapless dress. I am not too crazy about her grand-ma shoes though.

1st Annual Streamy Awards

Really? Another boring black dress? Rosario Dawson is such a beautiful girl so I guess she feels she doesn't have to make an effort.

"In A Perfect World" Album Release Party

Keri Hilson looks hot in this black haltered jumpsuit and I am loving her gold accessories!

2 comments:

YO MAMA said...

YAYA IS SO CLASSY
KERI IS BEAUTIFUL

MNB said...

Yes about the granny shoes for Yaya. She looks stunning as always but lose the shoes and she's a 10.5!! Keri Hilson is SO beautiful with minimal make-up. The jumpsuit is just sexy yet classy but I'm not too crazy about the make-up. I think it's a little bit too much.