Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fergie Promotes Shoe Collection


Fergie is promoting her shoes collection at Nordstrom at the Grove in Los Angeles. I really have to say that I am truly impress. I am not big on celebrities turning into so call designers. Only a few I take seriously such as Gwen Stefani for Lamb and Sean "Diddy" Combs for Sean John. I had the nerves to try on a pair of Jessica Simpson's shoes(don't ask me why?) and it was excruciating because it was made so poorly.

I am still salivating over my patent leather platform slingbacks YSL that I scored at my store for only $175 which retails for $795 but I will definitely rock these for the summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must take a trip to your store because that is a deal. I had to break down and pay full price for my YSL and not eat for a week.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a website for your store?

Anonymous said...

www.selectionsconsignments.com
We just got some fabulous spring items in!