Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fabulous Events


National History's Museum Dance

Sophie Theallet

Veronica Webb is rocking my designer of the week Sophie Theallet printed maxi dress. She looks amazing!

Narciso Rodriguez

Jessica Alba is wearing one of my favourite Narciso Rodriguez asymmetrical dress. Arlensis Sosa wore this fabulous dress on the runway and I just adore this silhouette on Jessica.

Milla Jovovich looks like old Hollywood glamour in this wine velour strapless Prada dress. I adore her wavy curls.

One Splendid Evening VH1 Save The Music Foundation

This is the best I have ever seen Jordin Sparks look! Oh Lord, Hollywood made this poor girl lose some weight. She looks amazing in this shaded blue BCBG Max Azria dress. I am just in awe!


Eve is just my ghetto fabulous queen. She looks fabulous in her gold metallic asymmetrical top paired with black leggings and silver t-straps sandals.

1 comment:

MNB said...

Jordin Sparks is STUNNIIIIIING!!! Loooove it!!